|."Mexican and Canadian Frontier
- THE BORDER BOYS ON THE TRAIL -- What it meant to make an
enemy of Black Ramon De Barios -- that is the problem that Jack Merrill and
his friends, including Coyote Pete, face in this exciting tale. -- 1911. A.L. Burt.
- THE BORDER BOYS ACROSS THE FRONTIER -- Read of the Haunted
Mesa and its mysteries, of the Subterranean River and its strange uses, of
the value of gasoline and steam "in running the gauntlet," and you will feel
that not even the ancient splendors of the Old World can furnish a better
setting for romantic action than the Border of the New. -- 1911. Hurst.
- THE BORDER BOYS WITH THE MEXICAN RANGERS -- As every day is
making history -- faster, it is said, than ever before -- so books that keep
pace with the changes are full of rapid action and accurate facts. This book
deals with lively times on the Mexican border. -- 1911. A.L. Burt; Hurst.
- THE BORDER BOYS WITH THE TEXAS RANGERS -- The Border Boys
have already had much excitement and adventure in their lives, but all this
has served to prepare them for the experiences related in this volume. They
are stronger, braver, and more resourceful than ever, and the exigencies of
their life in connection with the Texas Rangers demand all their trained
ability. -- illustrated by Charles L. Wrenn.1912. A.L. Burt; Hurst.
- THE BORDER BOYS IN THE CANADIAN ROCKIES -- illustrated by Charles L. Wrenn. 1913. Hurst.
- THE BORDER BOYS ALONG THE ST. LAWRENCE -- 1914. A.L. Burt; Hurst.