|"Stories of the great west,
with cattle ranches as a setting, related in such a style as to captivate
the hearts of all boys. In each volume there is, as a background, some
definite historical or scientific fact about which the tales hinge."
--Cupples & Leon Advertisement
- THE BOY RANCHERS; OR, SOLVING THE MYSTERY AT DIAMOND X -- "Two
eastern boys visit their cousin, whose father owns several cattle ranches
in the far West. One of these is the Diamond X. From the moment of their
arrival they are involved in a mystery with their western cousins."
Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS IN CAMP; OR, THE WATER FIGHT AT DIAMOND X -- "Returning
for a summer visit to their western cousin's ranch. the two eastern lads
learn, with delight, that they are to be allowed to become boy ranchers
together. The three lads decide to go into the venture together." -- 1921. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS ON THE TRAIL; OR, THE DIAMOND X AFTER CATTLE
RUSTLERS -- "This volume relates how our boy heroes took the
trail after Del Pinto and his outlaws and, with the help of the loyal
cowpunchers from Diamond X, finally rounded up the cattle thieves."
-- 1921. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS AMONG THE INDIANS; OR, TRAILING THE YAQUIS -- "Rosemary
and Floyd visiting their cousins Bud, Nort, and Dick, are captured by the
Yaqui Indians. The boy ranchers trail the savages into the mountains and
eventually effect the rescue." --
1922. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS AT SPUR CREEK; OR, FIGHTING THE SHEEP HERDERS --
1923. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS IN THE DESERT; OR, DIAMOND X AND THE LOST MINE --
1924. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS ON ROARING RIVER; OR, DIAMOND X AND THE CHINESE
SMUGGLERS -- 1926. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS IN DEATH VALLEY; OR, DIAMOND X AND THE POISON
MYSTERY -- 1928. Cupples & Leon.
- THE BOY RANCHERS IN TERROR CANYON; OR, DIAMOND X WINNING OUT --
1930. Cupples & Leon.